Our QuickBooks Enterprise to pro or premier conversion service is guaranteed to convert 100% of the data in the file or there is no charge.
Did you recently buy a new version of QuickBooks and try to upgrade your file only to run into the error "You cannot open a Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions file with a non-Enterprise product"? Our conversion process can solve that for you. We will convert your QBES file to pro or premier without any loss of information.
We access the file directly so we are not restricted in what data can be converted unlike some other companies that may try to copy the data to a new file using the QuickBooks SDK which does not allow access to all areas of the file.
Our Enterprise to pro/premier downgrade service is guaranteed to convert 100% of the data file including all Payroll and service subscriptions that you may have with Intuit.
We also minimize downtime and work within your business schedule by converting your files on weekends or holidays.
Upon completion of the data conversion service request using one of the links below, you will be sent a link to upload your file to our secure server.
After receiving your file we convert it to the pro/premier format and return it using the same file upload account as a portable QuickBooks company
file. You download the portable file and then use the restore feature in QuickBooks to restore the file onto your system.
- All versions of QuickBooks Enterprise are supported from Enterprise 1 through the current 2014 with 100% of the data converted including payroll and service subscriptions.
- Our process will convert the QBES file to pro or premier of the same version or higher. For example, Enterprise 5 can be converted to QB pro/premier 2005 or any version after that such as QB 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014.
- Our conversion process has a standard 6 hour same day turnaround time and you never need to make an appointment. That means even if you send the file at 5 PM you get the converted file back by 11 PM the same day!
- The fee for conversion is a low flat rate fee of $275 per company data file. We also give a discount for multiple files being converted at
the same time. 2 files = 25% off, 3 files = 30% off, 4 or more files = 40% off the total of the order. The discount is automatically applied during the order process and we don't charge extra for large files like some other companies.
- It is also possible to convert a current QuickBooks file back as far as the 2005 C-Index format of QuickBooks if needed. Some limitations apply to downgrading to a prior year's version. IE converting from 2014 back to 2011 or 2005.
- If the number of list records in your file do not exceed more than 14,500 invoice items or 10,000 records in any of the other list types (accounts, customers, vendors, classes, job types, etc...) then QuickBooks Pro and Premier
can offer the same needed features as QBES at a much more economical price.
We give a discount for multiple files being converted at the same time. 2 files = 25% off, 3 files = 30% off, 4 or more files = 40% off the total of the order.
The discount is automatically applied during the order process and we don't charge extra for large files like some other companies.
Standard conversion service has an average turnaround time within 6 hours (excluding holidays).
Guaranteed success or no charge
Expedited service has an average turnaround time within 3 hours including all US holidays.
Guaranteed success or no charge
If you would like more information or would like to discuss a different type of conversion, just send an email to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
You may also use the link below for a free quote regarding conversion to QuickBooks from other accounting software packages such as NetSuite to QB.
Free QuickBooks Data Evaluation
QuickBooks File Repair |
Enterprise Conversion / Downgrade |
Convert MYOB to QuickBooks |
QuickBooks Password Recovery |
QuickBooks Repair Tools
QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise and Intuit are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
QuickBooks Repair is an independant provider of QuickBooks related services and is not affiliated with